Buffalo Wings

#SumptuousSaturdays: Buffalo's Wings 'n' Things

11:59 PM

Heaven on Earth 

Drooling

To celebrate our rapid weight loss in a short span of time, my boyfriend and I decided to reward ourself with Nachos, Wings and DIRTY RICE!


My boyfriend and I have been on a diet since the first week of January. As I have mentioned here, we are on a strict diet. However, I also said that I have lost ten pounds in three weeks time. My boyfriend experienced rapid weight loss as well. In celebration of such victory, we rewarded ourselves with good food. For lunch, we headed to Buffalo's Wings 'n' Things in Banawe.

So excited to eat!! 
Keeping our diet in mind, we made sure that we do not eat so much. We had: 


Chili 'N' Cheese Nachos

1/2 Pound of Garlic Parmesan

1/2 Pound of New York's Fines

and One cup of the best Dirty Rice we have ever tasted!! 

Buffalo's Wings 'n' Things are among my favorite restaurants now. Their nachos are among the best tasting nachos I've had. Even without the cheese or salsa, the nacho chips are very tasty.  The Wings are good, tasty and full of flavor. Oh and the Dirty Rice is to die for! Plus, it is relatively cheap as compared to Sunrise Buckets or Buffalo Wild Wings. Hence, it is a good place to go whenever you are craving for wings but are not willing to spend so much. 

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink