Food

#SundayCheatDay: Celebrating my Brother's Birthday at Maple

12:32 AM


My baby brother (the one in black) will be celebrating his eighteenth birthday on the eleventh. 

One of my baby brothers will turn eighteen this Thursday. As my mom and dad are leaving for Bangkok on Wednesday, we decided to celebrate earlier than the usual. Unfortunately, one of my brothers were not able to join us as he celebrated CNY with his friends in Sagada.


My brother specially requested to eat at Maple. It is one of his favorite restaurants having tried it after my Law School graduation back in 2014. I, too am very fond of this restaurant and the food they serve (especially breakfast food. I live for breakfasts, by the way). Thank God, it's cheat day! 

Unfortunately, Eggs Benedict (my ultimate, ultimate favorite) was not available. Keeping in mind that I cannot gain weight, I split this Spaetzle Jambalaya with my mom. 


Spaetzle Jambalaya

My brother had Blackened Chicken.


And my dad had the Salmon Catch. 



The birthday boy, of course, had the Maple Burger, something he had been craving for for a long, long time. 

Maple Burger

Happy Birthday, Baby Brother! Oops, not a baby anymore. 

It's definitely a must try especially those who love good old American comfort food. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink