Bacolod

Bucket List: Philippine Edition

12:35 PM


Bucket List: Summer in the Philippines

The Philippines is undeniably beautiful and it is such a shame that I have not fully explored my country. In anticipation for the upcoming Summer season, here is my Bucket List: Philippine Edition, which I hope to visit this year. 


I have been to the world famous Boracay more than ten years ago, to Palawan, a year ago. But the Philippines has other magnificent tourist spots that are worth visiting.

1. Cebu 

Sunbathing in Mactan Island
Learn about Philippine History
Explore Cebu City

The Temple of Leah

2. Bacolod 

Bacolod's very own Monument of Love: The Ruins

3. Davao

Pearl Farm, Davao

The pristine beaches of Davao

4. Sagada
The Hanging Coffins of Sagada
Sagada Rice Terraces
Shout at the top of your lungs at Mount Kitlepan

5. Baler

Costa Pacifica, Baler
Surfing in Sabang Beach

I do hope to tick these five places off my bucket list this year. After all, you got to love your own first right? 




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink