Farm to Table

#SomethingHealthy: Green Pastures

10:46 PM

Green Pastures, Shangri-la East Wing 

I prefer eating something salty, greasy and sinful whenever I eat out. Eating something healthy is just a big no-no. That is probably why my first time to try the so-called farm-to-table concept a year ago. 


I had dinner with one of my closest friends from law school last night in Shangri-la. We were torn between Kettle and Green Pastures. Since both of us are on a diet, we chose Green Pastures instead. 

As we haven't seen each other in over a year, I barely had time to take a picture of our food (all photos in this blogpost, except the last two ones, are from the Internet). We got so busy catching up with each other's lives, news and gossips.

The food was so good. I think I just discovered a new favorite restaurant. I did not enjoy my first experience at an organic restaurant last year. In fact, I felt like I was forcing myself to eat the food just so it wouldn't go to waste. This time, it was different. I really enjoyed every bit of it. Healthy food can be delicious too! 

By the way, we had the following: 

Korean Fried Cauliflower (KFC)

Burrata Cheese


Al Funghi Pasta

That's us with our food 

My favorite is the KFC. I am not really fond of Cauliflower but I just enjoyed every bite of Green Pastures' KFC. If you want kids to eat veggies, make them taste this!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink