#OOTD

#OOTD: Errand Day

11:00 PM

Saturday is Errand Day!


Since my parents were in Bangkok for the past three days, I was the appointed errand girl this Saturday. I had to drive my brother to his dentist in Paranaque and run other errands along the way. As it is Valentines Weekend, I knew that I had to be extra patient with the horrendous traffic. I made sure that I was in something comfortable. Here's today's OOTD:

Top and Belt from Mom's closet
Brown sling bag from Parisian
Denim Shorts from H&M
Sandals from Rubi Shoes


I am extra tired today. I have been braving Metro Manila traffic since last night. I think I better hit the sack. I gotta get a good night's sleep because tomorrow is Valentine's. Hehe. 









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. follow for follow :) http://sedefilemodamakyaj.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already followed you. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      xoxo

      Delete

She Sparkles Pink