#FOTD

#FOTD: Practice Makes Perfect

11:45 PM



#FOTD

One last post before I sleep. Teehee. I have been experimenting with the new cosmetics that I have purchased in the past few days. Hence, this post of my #FOTD.

I used the following to achieve this look:


For the face: In2it Foundation
Contour and Highlighter Stick from Happy Skin's Glisten Up
Happy Skin Lip and Cheek Mousse in The Morning After
In2it Eyebrow Powder
In2it Brow Mascara 
One my favorites are the new products from Happy Skin. For someone who is head over heels with Happy Skin products, I never thought it would be possible to love them even more!  While I have not mastered the use of the contour stick yet, I really love their highlighter (I will review these products very soon!).  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink