A Bonne'

A Bonne': A Body Scrub for Sensitive Skin

12:40 AM


A Bonne
I have always had a problem with finding the perfect body scrub because of my sensitive skin. For quite some time, I have been stuck with Cetaphil. While Cetaphil helps me prevent my allergies, I never felt clean enough when I use it for my body. 

I was introduced to A Bonne' last February by my aunt. I have been using it ever since and I am happy to say that A Bonne' is truly a good body scrub for those with sensitive skin.


To date, I have seen four types of Spa Milk Salts from A Bonne'. I usually buy them in SM Department Stores or in Watson's. I have yet to see this product in other grocery stores though. For me, this is one of the downside to this product: it's not available everywhere. The nearest supermarket to where I live is Robinson's. Hence, I cannot just simply rush to the department store if ever I run out of stock.

One of the things I love about A Bonne' is its ability to remove dead skin cells and bacteria, making my skin whiter. I also love the fact that the salt is not harsh on the skin. Most importantly, it is paraben free!
A Bonne

There are four types of A Bonne' Body Scrub in the Market. ABonne' Spa Milk Salt, A Bonne' Miracle Spa Milk, A Bonne' Spa White C Creamy Salt and A Bonne' Spa Coffee Milk. I have tried three out of four (I haven't tried A Bonne' Spa Coffee Milk yet). Honestly, I have not noticed anything differently amongst the three. I have no particular preference as well. However, as much as possible, I do not purchase A Bonne' Miracle Spa Milk because I do not like the way it smells. This may be because of the fact that it has Lycopene, which makes it smell like sour milk. 

A BonneNevertheless, I still recommend A Bonne' as a body scrub for those with sensitive skin! It won't make your skin breakout, I promise. Just don't put it on your face. :) 

P.S. 

How to use A Bonne' Body Scrub: Scrub it on your body first, pay particular attention to stubborn dark spots such as your elbows, knees and underarms. Rinse it afterwards. Don't forget to use your body soap after rinsing it though. :) As for me, I use either Koji San or Dove Sensitive Soap after scrubbing. :) Happy Showering! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink