Beauty

Benefit's Roller Lash

1:04 PM

Benefit Roller Lash

What are the qualities of a good mascara? 

1. Easy to use
2. Doesn't smudge; and
3. Easy to remove. 

I found these three qualities in Benefit's Roller Lash. 


I guess convenience is the most important quality of every cosmetic product. I am very happy that Roller Lash meets this quality. It's Hook n' Roll Brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls. I love the fact that I can use it without using an eyelash curler first. 

Smudging has always been my problem with mascaras. That is why I rarely use them. This, however, does not happen with Roller Lash because it is very easy to apply. The Hook n' Roll brush also helps apply the product evenly without the product clumping on one side. 

Finally, Roller Lash is also easy to remove. It is not much of a hassle to remove these at the end of the day especially if you have been tired from partying :) 

I got this sample from Benefit when I purchased Php 3,000 worth of products. I'd definitely buy this product and I'd definitely recommend this to all readers of She Sparkles Pink! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink