Beauty

Must Try Product: Pink Sugar Cosmetics

2:03 PM

What do I look for in a cosmetic? There's quality of course. Affordability is likewise a major factor and finally, it must be suitable for my skin (I have ridiculously sensitive skin).


But aside from these, I am drawn to products that come in great packaging. Yes, like a moth to a flame. 

Naturally, while navigating through the Beauty Section of SM Aura yesterday, Pink Sugar's Eye Palettes caught my eye. I have been reading about Pink Sugar Cosmetics the past month. Apparently, it is a brand new make up brand that is also proudly Pinoy that also utilizes creative packaging and catchy product names. 

I am definitely putting these babies on my wishlist! 

Photo from Pink Sugar Cosmetics' Facebook Account





You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink