Beauty

Review: In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour and Brow Mascara

12:36 AM

In2it Eyebrow Mascara and Waterproof Eyebrow Colour 


I have long searched far and wide for eyebrow products that are relatively easy to use. I came across these two great products from In2it, one of my favorite cosmetic brands. 

I find it difficult to fix my eyebrows. In fact, I commonly neglect them because of the fact that my eyebrows are already very thick. It was only recently that I realized how important brows are to every make-up regimen. After all, eyebrows frame the face. 

I trace the outline of my brows with In2it's Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. Since I have thick eyebrows, I do not spend that much time on them when I put on make-up. Still, I have to make sure that my eyebrow game is on point. Hehe. 

I love the fact that it is very pigmented and stays on for a long time. I recommend buying a better brush though. 

In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour



I use In2it's Brow Mascara to finish off my desired look. Brow mascaras are important to keep the hair in place. In2it's Brow Mascara comes in three shades. I got the darkest because my eyebrows look too weird when they are a shade lighter than my hair.

In2it's Brow Mascara sports a thinner brush. As such, the product does not clump on the tip, unlike the other brow mascaras that I have tried in the past. It also stays longer than usual and is very easy to apply, perfect for those days when you are too pressed for time to apply makeup. 



Most importantly, they are relatively cheap. The brow mascara costs Php 369 while the Waterproof Eyebrow Colour costs Php 349. It's is perfect for everyday use, especially for those who do not want to break the bank. 

Affordable yet of high quality, indeed! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink