Beauty

Review: Holika Holika Shimmering Petit BB Cream

10:00 PM



Holika Holika Shimmering Petit BB Cream

Some time last week, I reviewed a foundation that is light and perfect to achieve the No Make Up Look. In the same blogpostI also said that to complement that foundation, I use Holika Holika's Shimmering Petit BB Cream (I use Revlon Age Defying + Lifting Foundation as a base and Holika Holika Shimmering Petit BB Cream to highlight).




Holika Holika's Shimmering Petit BB Cream is a sheer foundation that provides a very light coverage. Like what I've said, I use it to highlight essential parts of my face, applying it on my cheekbones, my nose, above my eyebrows and on my cupid's bow. Because it has pearl powder crystals, it gives a subtle glow without making my face too sparkly. The product is also very easy to apply and blend.

Unfortunately, I do not think it agrees so well with my overly sensitive skin. As such,  I barely apply the product on the parts of my face where acne breakouts commonly occur (my forehead). It is also because of this that I merely use Holika Holika's Shimmering Petit BB Cream as a highlighter.

Holika Holika Shimmering BB Cream vs. Revlon Age Defying + Lifting Foundation

Over-all, I still like this product and would definitely use it. At least for highlighting purposes only, to complement the other foundation that I have been using.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great review, Anjie! I definitely relate since I have sensitive skin too. Korean products sometimes doesn't agree well with my skin. Though, I heard Holika Holika's clearing petit bb helps with acne since it has tea tree oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, same here. I had one of my worst breakouts because of a Korean product before. But, thanks for the tip, I will try Holika Holika's Clearing Petit BB! :)

      Delete

She Sparkles Pink