Beauty

Review: Blushing Beauty Lick my Lips Color-Changing Lip Balm

11:09 PM

Blushing Beauty Lick my Lips Color Changing Lip Balm

We are experiencing colder nights because of the Easterlies. This sudden change in temperature causes one of my biggest pet peeves: chapped lips! 




I received this Color-Changing Lip Balm, Lick my Lips from Sample Room a few days ago.  Lick my Lips is a revolutionary clear lip balm that magically changes into shining, shimmering pink color as it touches the lips. It moisturizes and nourishes with long-term benefits. It also blends well with any lipstick color and comes in strawberry flavor. Lick my Lips is a product of Blushing Beauty, a concept store of Skin Station, one of the popular skin care clinics in the Philippines.

I love every bit of this revolutionary lip balm. It comes in strawberry flavor which makes it smell so good - so good that I want to eat it. Hehe. I also love the fact that it blends well with any lipstick color. In the past, I would put off applying lip balm in the past because they do not blend with my lipstick so well.

Lick my Lips is a different story. In fact, I can wear it alone as the clear lip balm magically changes into a shining pink color once it touches the lips.

Lick my Lips also does a good job in terms of moisturizing and nourishing my lips.


Lick my Lips, worn alone

A closer look

Two thumbs up for this amazing product! I can't wait to try the other products from Blushing Beauty.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink