Fitness

Fitness Diary No. 3

9:19 PM

Cure for PMS

Nothing derails a fitness plan like PMS. I have been binge eating all kinds of sweets since Monday. 


Sweets help me cope with PMS. It helps me get rid of mood swings that have been tremendously affecting the people around me. I know, binge eating is not good, especially for those who like me, are on a strict diet.

 I believe in giving in to cravings once in a while, especially on those days before I get my period. After all, weight gain due to bloating is but a part of PMS. We lose them right after we bleed right? Hehe. Aside from this, PMS feels like hell. We need these to feel better. :) 







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ugh. Tell me about it. How does anyone survive without a chocolate hit? That said, I've found that a little dark chocolate goes a long way and stops me from eating too much of the stuff in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I'll stock up on dark chocolates. :) Thanks for the tip!

      Delete

She Sparkles Pink