Fashion

10 Fashion Essentials every woman in her twenties should own

4:29 PM

Once upon a time, when I never truly cared about what I wore

I wish I had this list when I was in my early twenties. A woman in her twenties should be ready to take on the world. And it is only with the perfect wardrobe that one builds the perfect confidence to achieve the same.


To build the perfect wardrobe, here are ten fashion essentials that every woman in her twenties should own:

1. A moisturizer that does the job perfectly without causing your skin to breakout

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream__Ex, a personal favorite

2. A decent planner to keep your schedule in order. I know, we all have iPhones now. But believe me, sometimes, the traditional way is better.


3. A black blazer which you can use to help you land that dream job. 


4. A tote. Not the free ones you get at department stores. Please, one that you actually bought! 



5. A pair of sensible heels. One that wouldn't kill your feet. 


6. A decent white shirt. One that fits you perfectly, not cropped and isn't tattered. 




7. LBD. Need I say more?



8. A nice bra. For the love of God, you're no longer a teenager! Stop wearing training bras! 


9. Decent sunglasses. For the times you are hungover. Haha! Oh and they do make you look and feel all grown up, right? Plus, they offer decent protection from those nasty UV Rays. 



10. Nice sleepwear. 






With these in hand, we'll definitely be ready to take on the world. After all, us girls run the world? :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

She Sparkles Pink